Here at Suzy Nina Interiors, we pride ourselves on delivering amazing products, services and customer satisfaction and we like to ensure we make right any problems we may encounter along the way.
That said here is some information you may like to know;
1) You may cancel an order at any time prior to us confirming an order to our suppliers or passing over a deposit to them.
2) If before cancelling your order you have paid us any money in advance for services we haven’t yet provided or goods that haven’t yet been delivered, we will refund these amounts to you subject to any non-refundable deposits.
3) If you cancel an Order for Services and we have already started work on your Order by that time, you will pay us any costs we reasonably incurred in starting to fulfill the Order, and this charge will be deducted from any refund that is due to you or, if no refund is due to you, invoiced to you. We will tell you what these costs are when you contact us. However, where you have cancelled an Order because of our failure to comply with these Terms (except where we have been affected by an Event Outside Our Control), you do not have to make any payment to us.
4) Unfortunately it is too late to cancel an Order for Goods if we have already ordered the Goods from our suppliers or dispatched your Goods to you.
5) Unfortunately, as the made-to-measure Goods are made to your requirements, you will not be able to cancel your Order once initiated (but this will not affect your legal rights as a consumer in relation to made-to-measure Goods that are faulty or not as described).
6) Once we have begun to provide the Services to you, you may cancel the contract for Services with immediate effect by giving us written notice if:
a) We break this contract in any material way and we do not correct or fix the situation within 14 days of you asking us to in writing;
b) We go into liquidation or a receiver or an administrator is appointed over our assets;
c) We change these Terms under clause 3.1 in the terms and conditions to your material disadvantage;
d) We are affected by an Event Outside Our Control.